Thursday, 26 August 2010

Oops!

Well. . . . . I don't know how I've done it, but I've managed to do something very silly (not unusual!)
I recently re-directed any readers of my blog to a new place and. . . I. . er . . .seem to have deleted it!
Can't believe I've done this, I want to go and hide in the corner.
Has anyone else deleted an entire blog? Ho ho, learn please, from my mistake!

However, I've moved myself back to dear old Blogger, can't think why I left anyway!
This is where I feel at home, so follow me please, I'm just around the corner at
http://annettestextiletales.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there, oh. . . I promise to stop wandering and stay put! xxx Annette

4 comments:

Wild Somerset Child said...

Hello again Annette, I'm going over the the new blogger site right now .....

annette emms said...

Ann, thank you so much!

Heather said...

Don't move - I'm coming to find you!

笨蛋 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................