Wednesday, 5 May 2010

It's been a funny week here at Rowanspatch. . . . but I thought I'd share these pictures with you, then I must get back to pulling wallpaper off the walls. I know how to have fun!
Newly 'hatched' , caterpillar like bracken, uncurling before my eyes . . . .
The darling , baby buds of Apple blossom.
Lost in the fairy world again, such perfect, fleeting magic . . . .my most favourite flower , the Bluebell.


Talk about "every picture tells a story"!
I don't know what mischief Rowan had been involved in but the dirty nose and guilty look tell me somethings up. . . . and why does she think I can't see her behind those Bluebells?
Imagine having to pull myself away from the bluebells to tackle the decorating of my sitting room?Well, never mind . . . . I'm going off to deepest Shropshire for a couple of days with the lovely ladies of the Marches Embroiderers Guild.
Looking forward to it so much, see you soon! x

8 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

lovely pictures - I must say I was marvelling yesterday at the fronds of my tree fern unravelling - fractal patterns are an amazing part of nature's very being.

Edda said...

Beautiful pictures!

La Dolce Vita said...

gorgeous photos and have a great trip!

Heather said...

Rowan looks like a dog who knows how to have fun! Your photo subjects are the perfect representatives for the lovely month of May - all my favourite things to watch for. Enjoy your break from decorating.

Firefly said...

Lovely photos! I'm so envious of you having bluebells in your world. They're so very pretty! I've been wanting to knit something with a bluebell pattern but can't seem to find that lovely bluebell color in a yarn -- is that obsessive ;-)?
And your Rowan is a beauty too!
Blessings,
G

Art4Sol said...

I always enjoy stopping by!

Tammie Lee said...

such a lovely set of Spring photos!

Phyllis said...

Rowan has definitely been up to something!