Monday, 19 April 2010

100 blog posts . . . and the winner is . . .



So much has happened while Rowan and I have been residing at 'Fairy Shoes and Other Things', can't quite believe we're on our 100th post!


So today I wrote the names of all the lovely people who left comments on my last post and put them into my purple velvet bag. The winner to receive a copy of my Fairy Shoes pattern.

I did think about getting Rowan to pick one out. . .but thought better of it. . . so the winner is . . . Dawn! Who's most interesting blog is at The Feathered Nest
Do visit her there , you will find much to fascinate!

Congratulations to you Dawn and as soon as this troublesome volcanic ash lets us return to normal, I'll get this little package off to you!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats to Dawn - I'm sure she'll be thrilled to get your pattern. Just going to take a peek at her blog.

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm so very excited to have won your pattern Annette!!!! Thank you so very much sweetie, I can't wait to create my very on fairy shoes ~ hugs and love, Dawn

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear Annette, your wonderful gift arrived!!!! Thank you so very much for your precious pattern, instructions and gorgeous fabric pieces...I can't wait to make my very own pair! Thank you again, I hope you're having a wonderful week, hugs and love, Dawn

Auntie Cake said...

Hi Annette,
So loving your fairy shoes! Lucky Dawn! I know she will make you proud!
Kate