Sunday, 1 November 2009

Autumn Mirrors.


I've spent a lot of time lately with reflections, both in my head and my camera.
What a wonderful Autumn we're having here in the U.K., and to make it even better, my dear friend came to visit for a few days, she drove all the way from the Jura region in France, bless her!
We walked in the Forest of Dean with the birds and the sunshine.


Rowan swam in the ponds and tried her best to spoil my mirror pictures.


I cheated with this one, it's upside down of course. . . . .


I love this bright and watery world.


In Bath we strolled around , window shopped , ate afternoon tea and talked. We had a years worth of talking to catch up on. . . . . . .




Some more reflections . . .


In the Rococo gardens at Painswick. A birthday walk with friends.



Beautiful babies at Forde Abbey in Somerset.




My early morning stroll with Rowan , along the river Avon.
I must try to get back into a routine with my blog, I've got some lovely pictures of my students work for next time ....... x

9 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Happy to see that you have returned! With such lovely autumnal photographs, too! A treat for me this morning! Happy November to you!

Clare Wassermann said...

Some lovely reflections on reflections.

Queen Of Småland said...

Beautiful pictures!
Enchanting...
xxxxxxx
Stina

Cathy K said...

So nice to see you back! I love your wonderful autumn photos and look forward to more posts. Hugs, Cathy K

Penny said...

Lovely to see more of the auttumn colour we have just left while in the UK, please get back to more blogging soon.

Candace said...

I have really missed you and do hereby promise to stop lurking and start posting! What lovely colour you have here and the "reflections" are gorgeous. A year ago, I was there... maybe next year, I will be again.
It's lovely here too... dreamlike colours. Soft skies.

Take care!
Candace

Gwen Buchanan said...

Gorgeous Annette, ... everyone an painting, waiting...

lorhen82 said...

Annette, these photos are beautiful - I love the reflection theme! Autumn is the best!!! ~Lori

iNdi@ said...

magical images...