Do have a look at these blogs, they are beautiful and interesting in different ways.
So after much thought, panic and deliberation, here are 7 unusual things about me -
- I have a good capacity for remembering completely useless information, but can't for the life of me remember the important stuff, like the security code at work or my phone number.
- I'm fascinated by Ley Lines, or Dragon Paths as they're sometimes called. I look out for signs that I might be on one wherever I go.
- When I was little, I would rather eat Marmite sandwiches than roast turkey, or anything else for that matter.
- I love the smell of new books, magazines and sketchbooks.
- I believe that there is a veil between this world and the 'otherworld', in places this veil is very thin. Glastonbury is one such place but they are everywhere if you look.That's where the magic is.
- I would like to cultivate my eccentricities to the point where I can go and live in a small cottage (It will be white) on the side of a hill in mid Wales. There will be geese in the field and I will live without wearing shoes or makeup.
- I smell things in colour.
Oh dear, that's bound to mean a few more people are convinced I'm potty. . . . ..
My last task is to tag 7 more blogs , here goes.-
I hope you enjoy looking at these fascinating places!