Friday, 17 October 2008

Graduate Showcase - Sara Meadows

When I visited the Knitting and Stitching show last week, I had the pleasure of meeting the delightful Sara Meadows.
Her Textile pieces were for me, the highlight of the Graduate Showcase.
Her work has an ethereal quality that is quite enchanting; such delicate touches, the palest, dreamlike colours. . . Sara kindly sent me these pictures and gave me permission to use them here.
I wouldn't mind betting that we'll see more of Sara's work in the future and I'd like to take this chance to wish her Good Luck!
Sara can be contacted at sara meadows@hotmail.co.uk

4 comments:

Penny said...

So glad you liked them, I didnt realise you had a blog, I have four more pairs waiting to be embellished and love them, thank you so much for the pattern etc. think I might make a few to give away to special friends to put on their Christmas trees.
will explore your blog further tomorrow, I am about to go to bed.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

So beautiful!

acornmoon said...

A dress fit for a fairy queen!

annette emms said...

Penny - You haven't got time for sleep girl!

Pamela- She's such a sweet girl as well as talented, she'll go far.

Acornmoon - That's just what I thought!