Monday, 14 July 2008

Lilies in the walled garden at Colby, Pembrokeshire.


My real reason for this post is I confess, nothing to do with Lilies, beautiful though they are.
I feel really thick, yesterday evening I worked on a post about using my embellishing machine.
I published it, then couldn't find it, just when I thought I was getting the hang of this technology.
Oh dear, found it! Because I had used some pictures saved as a draft on 9th July, that's where it was.. . Oops!
I'll soon have you all as confused as I am.

5 comments:

Mibsy said...

This happened to me just the other day, it was scary! Here's how to fix it...at the bottom of the new post window, there should be a link on the left that says OPTIONS....click on that, and on the right you will see a place to enter in the date you want the post to appear...if that is making sense. Try it, you'll see, its easy once you know how to do it!

Annette said...

Mibsy - bless you, thanks for the timely help!

paulahewitt said...

I wondered why the embellisher post appeared before your last one. I thought I was going mad...but it was you after all! :) I loved the mermaids - Phoebe will be thrilled. I couldnt comment on that post (I have a lot of prblems leaving comments- my bad broadband connection) but I am always reading and admiring!

Annette said...

Paula - thanks for your perseverance, I'm definately not the woman I was!

Homeleightigger said...

I'm sooo glad I'm not the only duffer! I've been trying, ever since you gave me the Award. to get the Logo on my blog! Think I've sussed it now - with help from a friend of course - what would we do without them..... Val