Thursday, 22 May 2008

Hello, I'm new to this


It's taken me ages to get myself sorted, but here goes. Where to start?

I've enjoyed reading other people's Blogs, so I thought I'd have a go too.

I went to Chester recently, to do some teaching for the Embroiderers Guild. A great group with some very talented members and they made us very welcome (us being, myself, Mike my husband and Rowan).

We stayed in the grounds of Chirk Castle for a few days and the weather was great, for a change.

The bluebells were at their best in the woods all around us. The path in the picture must have been made by the woodland animals.

4 comments:

jamie d said...

love the picture of blue-bells! - Jamie

Carol Stocker said...

HI sweet Annette! I think the path was made by all the woodland fairies! Lovely photo and fabulous start to your blog. I'm so proud of you! Fairy hugs, Carol

theresa martin said...

Hi Annette, Lovely photos. I'm looking forward to reading your blog in future.

MargaretR said...

I love your blog Annette and those fairy shoes are such fun to make I'm sure